This is the most basic of entry types. It is essentially a way to post updates to your team or share resources. You can also add a file as a Post without having to add text content.
To add a Post, click on the red + button from anywhere in GLIDR, and select Post.
1. Favorite: favorite this Post, to find later by filtering by Favorites in the Activity feed
2. Three Dots Icon: delete your Post, or convert it to Evidence • Other
3. Help Sidebar: open the Help Sidebar for tips and guidance on using Posts
4. What's on your mind?: enter the text portion of your Post
5. Formatting: format your Post with bold, italics, underlining, headings, quotes, code, bullets and numbering
6. Images: drag and drop an image to anywhere in the text box
7. Hashtags: add a hashtag to find this later in the Activity feed
8. Attachments: attach relevant files including recordings, photos or documents
9. Comments Sidebar: you'll see any Comments appear here
10. Add a Comment: here you can comment on the post and @mention your teammates
Ready to Add a Post?