Hypotheses are a core component of your project. Your canvas will begin to fill with Hypotheses, either before you get out and get Evidence to validate or invalidate your Hypothesis or from Evidence you've already gathered from tests or customer interviews.
When adding a Hypothesis, or clicking in to an existing Hypothesis from your Canvas, you will see the screen below. Clicking into the Connections icon will allow you to view and add connections to Evidence and other Hypotheses.
1. Favorite: bookmark this Idea to find later.
2. Publish Button: publish your idea to add it to your project.
3. Connections: Connections view for Ideas and Evidence.
4. Comments: open the Comments Sidebar.
5. Help: open the Help Sidebar.
6. Hypotheses/Evidence: filter Connections by type.
7. Status: update the state of the hypothesis.
8. Canvas Section: assign the hypothesis to a section of the canvas.
9. Results: set whether the hypothesis has been Validated or Invalidated.
10. Hypothesis: a brief description of your hypothesis.
11. Summary: add notes or further detail about this hypothesis.
12. Connect Button: connect Hypotheses and Evidence.
13. Tags Icon: add tags so you can search by tag later.
14. Attachments: attach relevant files including recordings, photos or documents.
15. Hypotheses Icon: displays the number of Hypotheses linked to this piece of Evidence.
16: Confirming/Disconfirming Status: indicates whether the linked Connection supports or doesn't support your Hypothesis.
17. Comments: displays comments made by you, your teammates, mentors, and/or instructors.
Learn more about adding hypotheses here!
You're well on your way to success with LaunchPad on GLIDR! We wish you the best of luck. Feel free to explore our Help Center for further information, or reach out to us directly by clicking the chat icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.