Projects allow you to capture your Ideas and test them against your Evidence. Over time you will be able to validate and invalidate your Ideas to move your Project forward.
1. Project Details: a short overview of the status of your Project
2. Summary and Metrics tabs: switch between the summary overview of the Project and the detailed metrics
3. Project Metrics: view the number of Discovery tasks, Evidence, Validated and Invalidated Ideas at a glance
4. Project Summary: view and edit the project description, problem and solution statements, as well as other details
5. Team: view your project team members and their individual contributions by clicking on each person
6. Project Labels: gives a brief overview of the key areas covered by your Project
7. Discovery: lists basic stats about your Research and Experiments by type, phase, and completion status:
- View your Velocity (the number of Research and Experiments run each week with regards to those that are validated or invalidated, as well as the length of time and evidence to determine validity).
- At Risk signifies those that are halfway to their due dates without any actions having been taken.
- Past Due refers to those after their due date in which no evidence was added.
8. Statistics: indicates the ration of Invalidate to Validated Ideas, as well as the total number of each, broken down by Evidence type
9. Ideas: view the number of ideas, broken down by Validation Status
10. Project Stage: view the stage your Project is in
11. Riskiest Ideas: view up to 5 of the most critical Ideas the the team is currently testing
12. Discovery: view the total number of active and completed Discovery tasks
13. Additional Project Information: type, timeframe, stage and other details
14. Evidence: view the number of Evidence collected and a breakdown by type
15. Investment: add numbers of total investment needed, attach supporting documents, and enter investment notes
16. Market Size: add numbers of total available market, served available market and target market, attach supporting documents, and enter market notes
Learn more about Project Financials here.