The canvas describes how an organization creates, delivers and captures value. The canvas default is the Business Model Canvas, but you can also use the Lean Canvas, Mission Model Canvas or a custom canvas.
Within the Canvas view you can also prioritize your ideas. This priority list enables team members to properly allocate resources and prioritize data collection for aspects of the business model that are considered critical or high-risk.
Canvas top menu bar
- Priority List: drag-and-drop your ideas to properly allocate resources and prioritize data collection for aspects of the business model that are considered critical or high-risk.
- View by Weeks: see the progress of your Canvas either by week or day
- Time Increment: view the progression of your Canvas over time.
- Show Connections: see your connected ideas and add or remove connected ideas.
- + Button: add a new piece of data here
- Small + Button: add an idea to the Canvas.
- Connected Ideas: indicates the number of linked ideas to this idea.
- Connected Evidence: indicates the number of linked Evidence to this idea.
- Connected Research and Experiments: indicates the number of linked tests to this idea.
- Comments: the number of comments added to this idea.
- Idea State Indicator: shows the state of the idea.
- Trending Icon: indicates the average of all evidence linked to the idea.