Connection allows you to view, at a glance, which ideas are correlated in the idea itself.
From the idea screen:
- When viewing an idea, connected Evidence, ideas, Research, and Experiments will appear in the Connections tab at the top of the page.
2. Click the EDIT button in order to add or remove connections to this idea.
3. Click Ideas in the Connections section, and click the Edit Connections icon.
4. Select any ideas you wish to add or remove, and click the x to close.
5. Click DONE EDITING on the initial idea.
6. Click the X button in the top right-hand corner to return to the canvas.
NEXT: Read more about connecting ideas on the Canvas here.