Integrate GLIDR with Slack
You can now connect your GLIDR project to Slack to make it more powerful than ever! For our Slack users, you can track updates like:
- New cards (Ideas, Evidence, Experiments, Research, and Posts)
- Updates to cards (validations, invalidations, files added, new members phase changes, and so on)
- Comments and @Mentions
All GLIDR project updates are chronologically ordered and grouped by date in a Slack channel of your choosing. Each project can set up it's own integrations. You can have messages from multiple projects sent to the same channel, or you can send the messages from each project to a different channel. Updates are searchable in Slack and contain links to the corresponding card on GLIDR as well as a link to the project.
To begin, make sure you're an Admin in your Slack account and in your project on GLIDR.
Step 1: Create a new Incoming Webhook in Slack
1. Install Slack's Incoming WebHooks app.
3. Choose a channel to which GLIDR notifications will be posted.
4. Click Add incoming WebHooks integration.
5. Copy the WebHooks URL onto your clipboard.
Step 2: Set up GLIDR
- Click on the Account menu in the upper right-hand corner and select Integrations.
- Click Configure under the Slack option.
3. Enter the WebHook URL from Slack, and enter the Slack channel where you'd like your GLIDR updates posted. Click Test & Enable to save and send a test notification to the Slack channel!
4. Collaborate and communicate with your team on Slack!
Some other things to know
- You can test the connection at any time by clicking the Test button. When you click this, you will get a test message in the Slack channel.
- To disable the integration and stop sending messages to Slack, click the purple switch at the top at any time. Clicking the switch again will reenable the integration.
- If you would like to remove the integration, scroll down on the page and click Remove.
Find out more about our other integrations.