Manage Project Settings
1. Click the three-line icon in the top left corner to open the left side navigation.
2. Find your project in the list and click the Gear Icon next to it.
3. Click Settings at the top.
4. Update your project status, profile, visibility, or delete your project.
NOTE: Deleting a project cannot be undone and all the attached data and files will be lost! Consider setting your project status to Archived instead.
Set project notifications
1. Click the Gear Icon next to your project in the left-hand navigation.
2. Click Notifications at the top.
3. Select the notifications that you would like to receive.
4. Your changes are automatically applied.
- Mentions of my name: notifies you about your @mentions.
- Comments on cards in the project: notifies you about updates that are made to one of your contributions.
- Activity on cards I have favorited: notifies you about updates to an item you have favored with the “star” icon.
- New cards added to the project: notifies you about new cards added to this project.
- Edits to cards in the project: notifies you about updates made to a card in this projects.