This is the most basic of entry types. It is essentially a way to post updates to your team or share resources. You can also add a file as a Post without having to add text content.
1. Star Icon: favorite this Post, which you can later find by filtering by Favorites in the Activity feed.
2. Publish or Edit Button: publish your Post to share it with your project team.
3. Three Dots Icon: delete your Post, or convert it to Evidence • Other.
4. Comments Sidebar: discuss the Post with your team. Click the Comment icon in the header to show or hide this sidebar.
5. What's on your mind?: enter the text portion of your Post.
6. Tags: add a tag to find this later in the Activity feed.
7. Attachments: attach relevant files including recordings, photos or documents.