To add members to a project, they must already have accepted their invitation to join your organization.
1. Click the gear icon beside the project name in the left-side menu, or at the top left area of the project. Select Team.
2. Add members of your organization by typing in their name or email address, or simply looking through the dropdown list of available users. Click to Add these users.
NOTE: Admins and Owners will already have full access to all projects, and don't need to be added to them.
3. Choose the member's role.
- Project Admins can add users to the project, update Canvas labels, and add data to the project in the form of Posts, ideas, Evidence, Research, Experiments, and comments.
- Collaborators can add data to the project in the form of Posts, ideas, Evidence, Research, Experiments, and comments.
- Commenters can only add comments to data in the project.
- Observers cannot add any data or comments, but can view all work in the project.
4. Click Save at the top.