The Analyze phase allows you to assess and draw conclusions from your Research. In this step, you'll describe what happened, what you learned from it, and how that impacts your ideas and project.
1. In the Outcomes section, select you met your objective, did not meet it, or if your results were inconclusive. Succinctly state your results below.
2. In the Insights section, state your main takeaway from this Research. What was the essential learning?
3. If you elected to connect ideas to this Research, then the Impact on Ideas section allows you to update the status of your ideas. Based on the ratings you gave this idea in the context of each piece of evidence, an average score appears below (Leaning Confirming, for example) to help you figure out if you're ready to validate, invalidate, or keep testing this idea.
4. If this Research had an impact on your overall project metrics, you can update those here in the Impact on your Project section.
5. If you want to move this Research from your Active to Completed Workspace, click COMPLETE at the top to indicate that you're done working on it.
6. This will complete your Research and you will no longer be able to edit it.