Skip the manual entry of relevant resources and data with our Chrome extension, Capture by GLIDR!
1. Using the Chrome browser, click to add the extension for GLIDR, as shown below.
This extension shortcut will appear in the upper right area of your browser window as a little GLIDR icon.
2. Log into your GLIDR account in the Chrome Extension.
3. Start capturing your data! In Chrome, highlight any text that you want to add to your project with your cursor.
4. Click the GLIDR extension icon, choose your Organization at the top (if you're part of multiple), and add any tags if you choose.
5. Click Send Note to add this to your project as Evidence • Other. Check out the video below to see it in action!
Find out more about Integrations on GLIDR.