At GLIDR, we are committed to providing you with the safest and most secure website experience possible!
As a part of this commitment, we have introduced DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions). DNSSEC fortifies GLIDR with an extra tier of protection against malicious intruders seeking to exploit vulnerabilities in the DNS (Domain Name System) protocol, which intruders could use to access sensitive data. With the implementation of DNSSEC, we are better equipped to shield our GLIDR user community against identity theft and other cyber attacks, giving you peace of mind that your online engagements are being conducted in a secure environment.
Is your organization having trouble accessing GLIDR?
1. Check that you are able to access the internet but are being limited to just the GLIDR website. If your access to GLIDR is being interrupted but you have access to other internet websites, be sure your router’s firmware has the most recent updates. Once updated, try accessing GLIDR - if it is still not accessible, proceed to step 2.
2. Go to your router’s settings menu and enable DNSSEC. Some older routers may not have the necessary security measures in place to allow DNSSEC traffic.
3. Restart the your router. This will reset the router and ensure that all of the changes take effect.
4. Try accessing GLIDR with DNSSEC enabled. You should be able to see the website’s content now – if not, proceed to step five.
5. If the website content does not appear, there may be additional firewall issues that need to be addressed. Check the router’s settings for any possible rules or blocking options that may be restricting access to the website.
6. Once the necessary settings have been adjusted, try loading the website again. If all has been configured correctly, you should now be able to access the website with no further issues.
7. If you are still unable to access GLIDR, please contact us at email@example.com or via the support chat on the GLIDR website when connected to another network or mobile device.