1. Click the Red + Button in the upper right corner of most screens in GLIDR (or the + Button in the Evidence tab in the Workspace.
2. Select Evidence.
4. Select the date of your interview by clicking Interview Date.
5. Click Add person to add relevant interviewee profile details.
NOTE: If you interview multiple people at one time, be sure to capture their individual profile information. Click the add person icon to enter your first interviewee, enter their profile information and click the Add button. Repeat this step for the remaining interviewee(s) and when you are finished click the Close button.
6. Click Key insights to enter high level insights from your interview, and enter detailed notes and interviewee quotes in the Interview notes field. You can format your content by highlighting the appropriate section.
7. Click outside of the field to save your data.
8. Click the Publish button in the upper right corner to make your Evidence visible to everyone in your project. If you are not ready to publish, click the X button in the upper right corner to save your interview to your drafts folder.
PRO TIP: Favorite your Evidence so you can find it easily. Click the Star Icon in the upper right corner of the screen to find this Evidence later via filters.