Evidence is data that you generate to validate or invalidate your ideas. There are two types: interview and other. Evidence can be connected directly to an idea, but often is connected to ideas through research or experiments.
Throughout your innovation project, you will likely conduct a number of interviews with key stakeholders, customers and influencers. Through the Evidence • Interview feature, you can easily capture insights, notes and attachments from an interview and share them with your team. You can also rate your interview and link it to an idea on your canvas.
In addition to interviews, you may have additional types of evidence to share with your team. Using Evidence • Other, you can easily post survey results, landing page test results, secondary research, competitive analysis, and any other evidence. You can also rate and link it to an idea on your canvas.
Details Tab (details about this Evidence)
1. Star Icon: favorite this Evidence to find later via your Activity feed filters.
2. Publish or Edit Button: publish your Evidence to add it to your project, or make edits.
3. Three-dot Icon: delete your Evidence.
4. Comments Sidebar: discuss this Evidence with your team. Click the Comments Icon in the header to show or hide this sidebar.
5. People Interviewed: add the person or people you interviewed (Evidence • Interview only).
6. On Date: add the date you conducted the interview (Evidence • Interview only).
7. Key Insights: what is the main takeaway from this interview? (Evidence • Interview only)
8. Notes: add a summary or notes about this Evidence.
9. Tags Icon: add tags to filter by tag later.
10. Attachments: attach relevant files including recordings, photos or documents.
Connections Tab (view and create connections to this Evidence)
11. Filter Icon: filter the type of data you're seeing.
12. Connect Button: connect ideas, Research and Experiments.