Create a Project
1. Click on the white + Button next to Active Projects in the left-side navigation.
2. Fill out the project name and description (optional).
3. Decide if you'd like to have your project's visibility set to private or public (please note that Organization Admins and Owners will have full access regardless).
- Private visibility: only members of this project can see that it exists.
- Public visibility: your Project Dashboard (basic information) is visible to everyone in the organization.
4. Click Next to add users to this project (note: these users must already have accepted their invites to join the organization).
5. Invite additional project members via email or select additional members from your organization.
6. Click FINISH to add this new project.
Delete a Project
1. Click the three-line icon in the top left corner to open the left side navigation.
2. Find your project in the list and click the Gear Icon next to it.
3. Click Settings at the top.
4. At the bottom, click the Delete Icon to delete your project.
NOTE: Deleting a project cannot be undone and all the attached data and files will be lost. Consider setting your project status to Archive instead.