As an organization Owner, you can customize the feel and look of your projects' Dashboards. You can add additional fields and edit existing ones under Project Details.
1. Click the three-line icon in the upper left corner to open the side menu.
2. Click on the white arrow next to your Organization name at the top of the menu.
3. Click Organization Management.
4. Here, you can set up and customize your organization. Click Customization first.
5. Select EXPAND next to Project Questionnaire Fields.
6. To add a form, click + and select Single-Select Dropdown.
- Free Form Text Field: Allows users to add free text to a field.
- Single-Select Dropdown: Allows users to select one pre-defined value in a field.
- Multi-Select Dropdown: Allows users to select multiple pre-defined values in a field.
- Numeric Text Field: Allows users to fill out a figure in currency, percentage, or number.
7. Add a title and add your dropdown values (Single- and Multi-Select Dropdown only).
8. SAVE your field. These headers will now appear on all Project Dashboards. If you change these, it will also affect all projects.