Guiding projects and their members is a key principle of utilizing GLIDR. In order to give organizations the tools their project members need to be successful, we have created a Resource Menu that is managed by those with organization owner permissions. Owners can upload unlimited URLs to share resources with the entire organization.
1. Click the three-line icon in the upper left corner to open the side menu.
2. Click on the white arrow next to your Organization name at the top of the menu.
3. Click Organization Management.
4. Here, you can set up and customize your organization. Click Customization first.
5. Click EXPAND next to Resource Menu.
6. Here, you will enable the Resource Menu by toggling the button to green.
7. This will allow you to input a link into the field that appears to the right. Be sure to add a title for the link in the box to the left. Pressing enter will allow you to add more links. When you're finished, click Save.