No idea ends up where it started.
For team members, GLIDR is the place that innovation happens. We provide an innovation toolkit and collaboration tools that help teams formulate ideas, run experiments to validate or invalidate them and build business cases based on evidence rather than assumption. As an Observer, you will follow and observe your team on their journey.
Step 1 - Set Up Your Account
1. Click your Profile Icon in the top right corner with your initials and select Profile & Account Settings.
2. Add your profile picture by clicking on the icon with your initials.
3. Fill out your remaining profile information (optional).
4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Your photo should be at least 256px by 256px and no more than 100MB in size.
Step 2 - Explore Your Project Dashboard and Workspace
1. Find your project. Click the three-line icon in the top left-hand corner to open the left-hand menu. Projects you've been added to will have a solid square icon beside them, and other projects will have an empty square. Find your project and click into it.
2. Navigate to the Dashboard section of your project.
Here, you can view the details about your project. The Overview tab shows information about your project, and the Metrics tab displays the statistics and counts for the data added in your project, as well as investment and market size information. This is added and generated by your team members. As an Observer, you will not be able to edit any content in your project or add comments (read-only access).
3. Next, click into the Workspace section.
4. By default it shows the Active workspace; here you can check out Experiments, Research, Evidence, and the Canvas.
5. Click the Canvas icon to open your team's Business Model Canvas.
6. Here, you can view all ideas on the canvas. Click into any of them to view further detail.
Step 3 - Activity
1. Click Activity in the top navigation bar to view all data for your project. This is simply the overall view for this project.
2. You can filter content by card type, date, team member, and so on.
3. Click into any card to view further detail.
Step 4 - Inbox and Notifications
1. Click the Notifications Icon in the top right navigation bar to open the Notifications drawer.
NOTE: Be sure to update your Notification Preferences via your Profile Icon to ensure you're notified when there's an update in your project!
You're well on your way to success with GLIDR! We wish you the best of luck. Feel free to explore our Support Hub for further information, or reach out to us directly by clicking the blue chat icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen!