1. Click your Profile Icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Team Management.
3. Click the round Invite People icon.
4. You can invite users as Admins or Members.
5. You can invite users individually, or invite many people all at once.
NOTE: Users have one week to accept their invitations! You can see which users have registered via Pending Invitations.
6. You can view your current members and change their permission level. Click the permission level beside users' names to update it.
- Members are those in projects adding data and doing the work. They have no administrative access and can only participate in projects they are added to.
- Admins have limited administrative access, can create projects and collections, and invite users. They can view all projects.
- Owners have the highest level of access, and can create projects and collections, invite and disable users, and edit the Resource Menu and Project Questionnaire fields. They can view all projects.
- Disable users to remove their access, but preserve any work they've contributed.
7. Your invitee will receive the following email with sign-up instructions.