GLIDR is a great place to collaborate on your projects as a team. You can add additional team members at any point.
First, click your organization name in the left-side menu, then select Team Management. Next, click the round Invite People icon. You will have the option to invite users as Admins, Members, Limited Contributors, or Viewers; though permissions can be changed at any time. You can invite users individually, or invite several at once.
NOTE: Users have one week to accept their invitations! You can see which users have not yet registered in Pending.
You can also view your current members and change their permission level. Click the permission level beside users' names to update it.
- Members are those in projects adding data and doing the work. They have no administrative access and can only participate in projects they are added to.
- Admins have limited administrative access, can create projects and collections, and invite users. They can view all projects.
- Owners have the highest level of access, and can create projects and collections, invite and disable users, and edit the Resource Menu and Project Questionnaire fields. They can view all projects.
- Viewers can view content, but cannot edit or create content.
- Limited Contributors can add evidence, connect it to ideas, and choose a rating.
- Disable users to remove their access, but preserve any work they've contributed.
Your invitee will receive the following email with sign-up instructions.
Click here to find out more about removing members from your Organization.