No idea ends up where it started.
GLIDR helps organizations navigate the path to market. We help portfolio managers gain control over innovation investments by collecting, organizing and analyzing activities, metrics and trends across the full portfolio. For team members, GLIDR is the place that innovation happens. We provide an innovation toolkit and collaboration tools that help teams formulate ideas, run experiments to validate or invalidate them and build business cases based on evidence rather than assumption.
Step 1 - Set Up Your Account
1. Click your Profile Icon in the top right corner with your initials and select Profile & Account Settings.
2. Add your profile picture by clicking on the icon with your initials.
3. Fill out your remaining profile information (optional).
4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Your photo should be at least 256px by 256px and no more than 100MB in size.
Step 2 - Set Up Your Organization
1. Click the three-line icon in the upper left corner to open the side menu.
2. Click on the white arrow next to your Organization name at the top of the menu.
3. Click Organization Management.
4. Here, you can set up and customize your organization. Click Customization first.
5. Click EXPAND next to Resource Menu.
6. Here, you will enable the Resource Menu by toggling the button to green.
7. This will allow you to input a link into the field that appears to the right. Be sure to add a title for the link in the box to the left. Pressing enter will allow you to add more links. When you're finished, click Save. These links will now be visible to all users in your organization in the Resource Menu in the top navigation bar.
8. Next, you can create custom freeform text fields and custom dropdown lists for your projects' Dashboards. Select EXPAND next to Project Questionnaire Fields.
9. To add a form, click + and select Single-Select Dropdown.
- Free Form Text Field: Allows users to add free text to a field.
- Single-Select Dropdown: Allows users to select one pre-defined value in a field.
- Multi-Select Dropdown: Allows users to select multiple pre-defined values in a field.
- Numeric Text Field: Allows users to fill out a figure in currency, percentage, or number.
10. Add a title and add your dropdown values (Single- and Multi-Select Dropdown only).
11. SAVE your field. These headers will now appear on all Project Dashboards. If you change these, it will also affect all projects.
Step 3 - Invite Your Teams
1. Click the white arrow icon again next to your organization name.
2. Click Invite People.
3. You can invite users as Admins or Members.
4. You can invite users individually, or en masse via Invite many people all at once.
NOTE: Users have one week to accept their invitations! You can see which users have registered via Pending Invitations.
5. You can view your current members and change their permission level. Click the permission level beside users' names to update it.
- Members are those in projects adding data and doing the work. They have no administrative access and can only participate in projects they are added to.
- Admins have limited administrative access, can create projects and collections, and invite users. They can view all projects.
- Owners have the highest level of access, and can create projects and collections, invite and disable users, and edit the Resource Menu and Project Questionnaire fields. They can view all projects.
- Disable users to remove their access, but preserve any work they've contributed.
Step 4 - Add Your Projects
In the left-side menu, click on the white + button next to Active Projects to create a new project.
2. Fill out the project name. You can update the description here, or the team can add it later.
3. Decide if you'd like to set your project's visibility to private or public. Please note that admins and owners will still be able to view all projects regardless.
Private: members can only view the project if added to it. Otherwise, it will be entirely invisible to them.
Public: members not added to this project can view the project dashboard.
4. Click NEXT to invite the team to this project. Please note that these users must be already be registered in the organization via Team Management (Step 3).
5. Click FINISH when done.
Step 5 - Create Collections
Collections are a way to organize projects by class, department, group, etc. In the left-side menu, click on the white + button right next to Collections to create a new collection.
2. Fill out the collection name and description.
3. Click NEXT to add projects to this collection.
4. Click FINISH to save.
Step 6 - View Your Portfolio
1. Navigate to the PORTFOLIO dashboard from the left-side navigation.
2. Here, you can see the overall view and metrics for your projects. Filter the view by collection, time frame, and more to analyze specific data.
Step 7 - Notifications
1. Click the Notifications Icon in the top right navigation bar to open the Notifications drawer.
NOTE: Be sure to update your Notification Preferences via your Profile Icon to ensure you're notified when there's an update in your project!
You're well on your way to success with GLIDR! We wish you the best of luck. Feel free to explore our Support Hub for further information, or reach out to us directly by clicking the blue chat icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen!